CEDAR HILLS, OR PAINTING SERVICES
A Beautiful Home or Business Begins With a Professional Paint Job
It is always nice to have your home or business in Cedar Hills looking its best, and a fresh new coat of paint is one way to accomplish this. We consider ourselves the premier Cedar Hills painting company for both interior and exterior jobs for residential and business services. We know it is all about color and quality, so our knowledgeable staff will take the time to help you pick out the best look for your property, choosing from a large variety of colors and products. Our expert painters employ a mix of applications in both brush and rolling methods.
Superior House Painting Services
At Pacific Coat painting, we strive to make house painting Cedar Hills a rewarding experience from start to finish. In the end, you should have a home that you are proud of. Along the way, we offer the following advantages:
- A high level of customization
- An affordable and fair price
- A business that is part of the community
- A leader in best conservation practices
- A team committed to your satisfaction
Cedar Hills painting is what we do best. This has been our passion for nearly 20 years.
Quality House Painting Cedar Hills
Whether you are hoping to add some freshness to the exterior look of your home or wish to spruce up the interior, our team is there to make your home look its best. We also work on commercial painting projects throughout the Cedar Hills area. Desirable financing options are available as well. Please contact us at 503-444-7960 to learn more about Pacific Coat Painting.
Find out more about our Services.
Here are just some examples of our painting in Cedar Hills, OR.
Paint now, pay later!
If paid in full in 12 months!
what people are saying about pacific coat
- Roki B ★★★★★ a week ago Pacific Coat Painting made my house both protected and beautiful. Austin and his crew painted our entire house perfectly. He was responsive, understanding and attentive. They worked around weather and other issues to make everything perfect. The only thing I had to do was choose the colors. I didn't even have to be home for the majority of the work. When there was one minor issue (no fault of Pacific Coat Painting) they spent the time to ensure the job came out perfectly and at no additional … More cost.
Unparalleled professionalism, communication, and coordination at a remarkable price. I recommend choosing Pacific Coat Painting for any and all of your painting needs or desires.
- Daniela Egan ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago I would highly recommend Pacific Coat Painting! We wanted to do some interior painting across our entire home, including ceilings, walls, and trim. I reached out to four different companies for quotes, and was impressed by Pacific Coat’s customer service, reputation, and competitive pricing. We first met with Josh for the quote. He spent about an hour in our home, walking from room to room to understand what we wanted done, providing his opinion, and answering all of my questions. I felt like … More he was really taking the time to look at each room and evaluate its needs. He promptly sent a detailed quote later that day. I appreciated the level of detail in the quote about what was included/not included in each room, what potential add-ons there could be, etc. (and other quotes I received from other companies did not have this level of detail). I then sent him a list of additional questions (a long list!) and he was thorough and prompt in making sure I had all my questions answered. The customer service and level of detail was wonderful, and at no point did I feel pressured to move forward. I was also interested in working with a color consultant, and he shared a recommendation with me.
Once we sent in our deposit and had our job scheduled, he introduced me to our paint lead, Kyle. Kyle and the rest of the painting team were amazing! Kyle set-up a time to come by and do another walk through of our home before painting began, and again took the time to answer all of my questions. I decided last minute to change some paint colors, and he was flexible with that change. The job started on time, and he and his team arrived promptly every day and he provided a great summary of progress/next steps at the end of every day. My husband and I work from home and that took coordination on Kyle’s part to make sure that we were all able to be in the house together (and had access to a bathroom)! Kyle and his team were great – skilled, professional, friendly, and just kind and lovely people to have in your home for this type of detailed job. They made sure spaces were cleaned and organized before leaving for the day, and were flexible when things came up (like needing some extra time in our bathroom to do a deeper cleaning of the walls before paint went on). We were thrilled with the paint job itself and couldn’t believe what a difference it made to our home. Our final invoice was exactly what we discussed/expected. I would absolutely use Pacific Coat Painting again and appreciate Josh, Kyle, and their team so much!