HILLSBORO, OR PAINTING SERVICES
At Pacific Coat Painting, we’re in the business of making your home or business look better. Property is one of the best long-term investments you can make, and an exterior paint job is a great way to improve the appearance of your building. With over ten years of experience as your exterior painting Hillsboro professionals, we understand the weather and other issues you face, and we’re ready to help.
With the Sherwin-Williams Paint Color Visualizer, you’ll get a better idea of the color you want your Hillsboro home or business painted. Our expert staff members are available to help you come up with color schemes based on your preferences and will give you some patches to take home for a visual test. When you have decided on your palette, we have a variety of painting service methods a Hillsboro painting contractor can complete:
- Brush and Roll —The result of this process lasts the longest, does not result in overspray and offers 10 years of resiliency.
- Spray — Offering six to eight years of resiliency, spray application is an economical method.
- Combination —Using a spray application, followed by a “back-brush,” the combination application improves adhesion and extends resiliency up to nine years.
Choosing Pacific Coat Painting
When you choose Pacific Coat Painting for house painting in Hillsboro, Oregon, you’re choosing a company with experience and a commitment to our customers and the community. Contact us today at 503-444-7960 for more information or to get started with a quote for your exterior paint job.
Find out more about our Services.
Photos coming soon!
Paint now, pay later!
If paid in full in 12 months!
what people are saying about pacific coat
- Benjamin Tarne ★★★★★ 2 months agoAdam and his crew at Pacific Coat Painting (PCP) did a great job with painting our house. I had gotten other bids and PCP assessed out project and came through with what we wanted at a competitive price. Others companies just came in and were going to do their things regardless of what was needed or wanted. Adam was honest and listened to what we wanted. He gave us a timeline and stuck to it.
At one point we had a communication mix up and I would have dinged them a star. But Adam and his paint crew … More responded with professionalism, and communication was quick and responsive. They take the time to understand their client and work hard to meet their expectations. I would recommend PCP to anyone in the Portland area.
We are happy because we have a beautifully painted home. Thanks Adam and Thom (crew lead).
- Tony Wyn ★★★★★ 3 months agoGreat experience with this company! Kevin the estimator, did a detailed walk around customizing the scope to our needs. The crew delivered on every promise. Was very patient while we had second thoughts on color choices. Crew was on time, friendly, easy talk to and made my close neighbors feel comfortable. Even worked around our house schedule. We will be using them on inside soon.