SOUTH EAST PORTLAND PAINTING SERVICES
At Pacific Coat Painting, we offer a wide range of options for your residential and commercial needs. Our Southeast Portland painting services provide you with top-quality results for a stunning interior or exterior finish.
Southeast Portland Commercial Painting
Our painting experts have the experience to update and enhance your building’s look and condition with quality, customized and professional results. We understand the importance of your business’s appearance and know how to choose products that hold up in commercial spaces. We also have the training to deliver a precise application.
Our team works with you to determine what you require and help you select the best options for your company. We provide detailed written estimates that clearly outline the scope of your project and back our work with a three-year guarantee.
Southeast Portland Interior Painting
Our knowledgeable paint professionals ensure you receive excellent customer service and beautiful results for all your home projects. We dedicate our time to serving you and offer:
- Consultation services
- Free written estimates
- Color matching options
- New color selection assistance
- Various paint application methods, including brush and roll
- Access to paint products from many manufacturers
- Personalized services
- Consistent communication
- Three-year warranty on our craftsmanship
We take extra care to minimize the impact on your family life during the painting process. Our painting professionals are prompt, tidy and considerate of your space.
Contact us today to start planning your improvement project with the best Southeast Portland painting services. We enhance your home or business with beautifully executed paint applications that add value and style.
Find out more about our Services.
Paint now, pay later!
If paid in full in 12 months!
what people are saying about pacific coat
- Roki B ★★★★★ a week ago Pacific Coat Painting made my house both protected and beautiful. Austin and his crew painted our entire house perfectly. He was responsive, understanding and attentive. They worked around weather and other issues to make everything perfect. The only thing I had to do was choose the colors. I didn't even have to be home for the majority of the work. When there was one minor issue (no fault of Pacific Coat Painting) they spent the time to ensure the job came out perfectly and at no additional … More cost.
Unparalleled professionalism, communication, and coordination at a remarkable price. I recommend choosing Pacific Coat Painting for any and all of your painting needs or desires.
- Daniela Egan ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago I would highly recommend Pacific Coat Painting! We wanted to do some interior painting across our entire home, including ceilings, walls, and trim. I reached out to four different companies for quotes, and was impressed by Pacific Coat’s customer service, reputation, and competitive pricing. We first met with Josh for the quote. He spent about an hour in our home, walking from room to room to understand what we wanted done, providing his opinion, and answering all of my questions. I felt like … More he was really taking the time to look at each room and evaluate its needs. He promptly sent a detailed quote later that day. I appreciated the level of detail in the quote about what was included/not included in each room, what potential add-ons there could be, etc. (and other quotes I received from other companies did not have this level of detail). I then sent him a list of additional questions (a long list!) and he was thorough and prompt in making sure I had all my questions answered. The customer service and level of detail was wonderful, and at no point did I feel pressured to move forward. I was also interested in working with a color consultant, and he shared a recommendation with me.
Once we sent in our deposit and had our job scheduled, he introduced me to our paint lead, Kyle. Kyle and the rest of the painting team were amazing! Kyle set-up a time to come by and do another walk through of our home before painting began, and again took the time to answer all of my questions. I decided last minute to change some paint colors, and he was flexible with that change. The job started on time, and he and his team arrived promptly every day and he provided a great summary of progress/next steps at the end of every day. My husband and I work from home and that took coordination on Kyle’s part to make sure that we were all able to be in the house together (and had access to a bathroom)! Kyle and his team were great – skilled, professional, friendly, and just kind and lovely people to have in your home for this type of detailed job. They made sure spaces were cleaned and organized before leaving for the day, and were flexible when things came up (like needing some extra time in our bathroom to do a deeper cleaning of the walls before paint went on). We were thrilled with the paint job itself and couldn’t believe what a difference it made to our home. Our final invoice was exactly what we discussed/expected. I would absolutely use Pacific Coat Painting again and appreciate Josh, Kyle, and their team so much!