YOU PICK THE COLOR - WE DO THE REST
Selecting the right color is a crucial step and Pacific Coat is here to help you acquire one that's perfect for your home or business. We recommend starting with the Sherwin-Williams Paint Color Visualizer. After that, our expert staff is available to discuss color schemes and paint sheen while providing complimentary test patches.
We offer many different product lines and a virtually limitless selection of colors. Our clients can select from several different paint application methods and we offer brush and roll services at an unbeatable price. Everything we do is crafted to ensure that the job comes out exactly as you want it to.
PAINT APPLICATION TECHNIQUES
- Brush and Roll Application - Our strongest, longest lasting paint application method, with no overspray. The very best protection for your home; 10+ years of resiliency!
- Spray Application - Our most economical paint application method and smoothest finish. 6-8 year expected lifetime.
- Combination Applications - Our most popular paint application method. First a sprayed application then a secondary “back-brush” to improve paint adhesion and lengthen its lifetime; 7-9 year expected lifetime.
- Interior Faux Finishes - Custom textured finishes for interior applications.
- Pressure Washing - Freshen up vinyl siding, driveways, and walkways.
- Light Siding and Drywall Repair - Repair loose pieces of siding, or make that ding or hole in the drywall disappear.
- Deck and Fence Staining - Give your deck or fence a fresh look for the BBQ season!
- Window Washing - While we have your storm windows off, have us give your glass a streak free shine.
- Masonry Sealing - Nothing compliments a fresh paint job like a beautifully sealed aggregate driveway. For best results ask for a product that will give it that “wet-look”.